September 22, 2017
Ellis Church was built in 1861 by members of the community on land donated by Edward and Mary Ellis, pioneer settlers in Puslinch Township. Eventually, it closed and was boarded up. One hundred years later, the chapel was restored and opened again as a place of worship in August 1963.
Services this summer are scheduled for: June 12, July 17, August 14 and September 18 at 2:30 p.m.
The June 12th service features the Village Singers form the Village by the Arboretum, Guelph, conducted by Neil McLaren.
Services feature hymn singing, music, non-denominational sermon and refreshments following in the garden.
For more information www.ellischapel.ca