Help Wanted In Puslinch!From time to time, PuslinchToday.ca will post job openings for local businesses looking to hire new personnel. Below you will find these listings when available. Please contact the hiring companies directly as we have no further information about these positions than what is listed on this page.
Please share links to this page on your Twitter and Facebook feeds to help us spread the words about jobs available in our area. Thank you.
If you are a local business and are hiring, contact us to inquire about listing your job openings by clicking here.
Current Job Postings:
Full Time Summer Student
The Township of Puslinch Facilities/Parks Department requires a Full Time Summer Student from May to September 2017.
The major responsibilities include:
- Assist the Parks Groundskeeper with turf and ball diamond maintenance.
- Operate equipment relating to turf and ball diamond maintenance
- Perform daily safety and maintenance checks on equipment
- Assist the Facility Foreman with minor repairs to facilities, fences, bleachers and outbuildings
- Maintain, clean and supply washrooms
- Debris removal from parklands and general housekeeping of Township park facilities
- Perform duties within the guidelines of departmental policies, procedures and standards and ensure full compliance with legislative and regulatory requirements
- Perform additional duties as required
- Minimum of 1 year experience in a related environment
- Valid First Aid/CPR certificate
- Valid WHMIS certificate
- Knowledge of applicable legislation including the Ontario Health and Safety Act
- Sound judgement and excellent decision making skills
- Valid G driver’s licence in good standing
- Good interpersonal skills including the ability to work effectively in a team environment
The Township is an equal opportunity employer. We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those applicants selected for an interview will be contacted. Applicant Information is collected in accordance with the Municipal Freedom of Information and Protection of Privacy Act and will be used only for candidate selection.