Help Wanted In Puslinch!From time to time, PuslinchToday.ca will post job openings for local businesses looking to hire new personnel. Below you will find these listings when available. Please contact the hiring companies directly as we have no further information about these positions than what is listed on this page.
Please share links to this page on your Twitter and Facebook feeds to help us spread the words about jobs available in our area. Thank you.
If you are a local business and are hiring, contact us to inquire about listing your job openings by clicking here.
Current Job Postings:
Part Time Facility Operator
The Township of Puslinch is seeking an energetic and motivated individual to fill the position of Part Time Facility Operator.
The major responsibilities include facility maintenance duties and repairs, ensure programs/events run as scheduled, maintenance of artificial ice, operating ice-resurfacer and small equipment, accurately maintain daily written records, general housekeeping duties.
- Valid “G” or “G2” Class Driver’s licence and a driving record satisfactory to the Township
- First Aid and CPR training is preferred. Training will be provided if required.
- WHMIS certified is preferred. Training will be provided if required.
- Experience in facility/arena maintenance is an asset.
- Excellent customer service skills to represent the Township in a professional, courteous and respectful manner in all dealings with the public
- Must be a reliable team player, able to work with or without direct supervision
- Able to work outside in varying weather conditions and perform physical work
- Able to work evenings and weekends (15 to 20 hours/week).
- Able to wear and use required personal safety equipment and clothing
Interested applicants are invited to send a detailed resume and cover letter by no later than 4:30 p.m. Friday, April 7, 2017 to the Director of Public Works and Parks, Township of Puslinch, 7404 Wellington Rd 34, Guelph, ON N1H 6H9 email: [email protected]
If you need an accessible format, please email [email protected] or call (519) 763-1226 ext. 214. If you are contacted regarding this position, please advise of any accommodation measures you may require during our selection process. Information received relating to accommodation needs of applicants will be addressed confidentially. We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those applicants selected for an interview will be contacted. Applicant Information is collected in accordance with the Municipal Freedom of Information and Protection of Privacy Act and will be used only for candidate selection.