- Beginning Tuesday, August 11, limited numbers of patrons are welcome into the Puslinch Branch. Our hours for public access are: Tuesday – Friday 10:00 am – 4:00 pm and Saturdays 10:00 am – 5:00 pm.
- Our curbside service will continue to be available Tuesday – Friday 4:00 – 6:00 pm and Saturdays 2:00 – 5:00 pm by appointment only. Please call the branch at 519.763.8026 to arrange pickup.
- Patrons will be restricted to 30 minutes in branch and are required to follow COVID-19 screening protocols.
- Masks are required for entry into all County facilities, including libraries.
- Visitors are asked to frequently sanitize hands and only touch material they plan to borrow.
- Social distancing must be adhered to at all times.
- All materials accessed in branch and returned to the drop box will be quarantined for 72 hours.
- Computer access is by appointment only for 30-minute periods.
- Evening service is not available at this time.
Join Summer Reading 2020 and read to enter amazing prize draws for kids, teen, and adults! Plus, pick up Take-and-Make activity bags for more fun at home. Online entry preferred. Programme ends Friday, September 4. Visit www.wellington.ca/Library for a complete list of services and programmes.
Need some help finding a summer read? Check out these new books at the library.
Green, Hank: A Beautifully Foolish Endeavor
Willams, Beatriz: Her Last Flight
Chakraborty, S.A.: The Empire of Gold
Barry, Jessica: Don’t Turn Around
Patterson, James: Cajun Justice
Phillips, Susan Elizabeth: Dance Away with Me
Colgan, Jenny: 500 Miles from You
Wiggs, Susan: The Lost and Found Bookshop
Thor, Brad: Near Dark
Kellerman, Jonathan: Half Moon Bay
Crawford, Matthew B.: Why We Drive: Toward a Philosophy of the Open Road
Anan, Madhur: This Red Line Goes Straight to You Heart
Rodgers, Diana/Wolf, Robb: Sacred Cow: The Case for (Better) Meat: Why Well-Raised Meat is Good
for You and Good for the Planet
Trump, Mary L.: Too Much and Never Enough
Johnson, Harold R.: Peace and Good Order: The Case for Indigenous Justice in Canada
Bock, Halley: Life, Incorporated: A practical guide to wholehearted living
Brown, Elaine: A Taste of Power: A Black Woman’s Story
Fulop, Lily: Wear, Repair, Repurpose: A Makers Guide to Mending and Upcycling Clothes
Moss, Stephen: Highlands: Scotland’s Wild Heart
Furman, Richard: A Healthy Brain for Life: How to Prevent Alzheimer’s, Dementia and Memory Loss