September 23, 2022
Amanda died after an all-night party at Watts’ notorious Somme Island home on Puslinch Lake, near Cambridge. She was found unconscious in his bed, with lethal amounts of oxycodone, morphine and amphetamines in her young body.
Watts refused to send for an ambulance, and it wasn’t until the following evening another partygoer called 911. Amanda had no vital signs when paramedics arrived, and was taken to Cambridge Memorial Hospital, declared the victim of a drug overdose…
[Click to continue reading…]