Local BusinessesThis page contains a list of businesses and services with ties to Puslinch. If you own or operate a business within Puslinch and are not listed here please contact us for your free listing. Sponsorships are available at a very reasonable cost to help us cover the cost of providing this service. To feature your business as a sponsor of PuslinchToday.ca simply contact us and we’ll get you all the information you need.
- Aberfoyle Concrete – (519) 763-1222 – 26 Nicholas Beaver Rd., Puslinch, ON N1H 6H9
- Aberfoyle Family Chiropractic – (519) 763-1200 – 32 Brock Rd. N., Aberfoyle, ON
- Accents For Living – (519) 822-2929 – 8 Brock Road North, Aberfoyle, ON N1H 6H9
- Art On Canvas – Fine arts and crafts – (519) 616-5554
- B Sweet Honey Nature Company – (519) 763-0370 – 4182 Sideroad 20 South, Puslinch
- Badenoch Archery – (519) 836-2245 – 15 Badenoch Street, Morriston, ON N0B 2C0
- Barefoot Medium
- Brae Ridge Farm & Sanctuary – 7667 Maltby Road East, Puslinch
- Bryan’s Farm & Industrial Supply Ltd. – (519) 837-0710 – 4062 Hwy 6, RR#2, Puslinch, ON N0B 2J0
- Bryan’s Auction Services Ltd. – (519) 837-0710 – 4062 Hwy 6, RR#2, Puslinch, ON N0B 2J0
- Calmwaters Book Keeping – (519) 658-1158
- Calmwaters FlyFishing – (519) 658-5306
- Cassoulet Catering – (226) 486-1011 – 79 Brock Rd, Aberfoyle, ON N1H 6H9
- Cat Nap Cottages – (519) 766-0511 – 591 Arkell Road, Arkell ON N0B 1C0
A Change of Pace Restaurant(519) 767-9987
34 Queen Street, Morriston
A Change of Pace restaurant is what some consider “a classic roadside diner”. We pride ourselves on our “down home” atmosphere and quality of our food. Stop in to visit us and enjoy a bottomless cup of coffee along with your meal. We are well known for the Mennonite Bacon we serve with our all day breakfast and every day our “specials” board lists all the daily specials along with the daily soup.
- Chickadee Christmas Trees – (519) 654-2029 – 6639 Wellington County Rd #34., Puslinch, ON
Clarks of TomfadYou are cordially invided to visit our website and learn about the history of Puslinch. Thanks to the kindness of many contributors there is a wealth of information on this site and books are available for purchase.
For sale at the Puslinch Township Office: The Irish Catholic Families of Puslinch: A Genealogy – $20. Marriages, Vol. 1 & 2 – both for $25. Puslinch in the Papers – $45.
- Crieff Hills Retreat and Conference Centre (519) 824-7898 – 7098 Concession 1, Puslinch
- The Danish Place – (519) 824-0539 – 7150 Concession 1, Puslinch N0B 2J0
Dean Manton, Broker519-821-4000
Planning to buy or sell Puslinch real estate? Dean Manton will exceed your expectations! A broker with RE/MAX Real Estate Centre, Dean is dedicated to finding you the perfect home or ensuring you receive top dollar for the home you are planning to sell. His 18+ years of success are built on referrals and repeat business from satisfied clients. He works hard to earn them! Call Dean Manton at RE/MAX Real Estate Centre today and #upgradeyouragent
- Deep Basi – Broker of Record – Tri City Gold Realty – (519) 340-0240
- Delish Kitch – (519) 654-0203 – 6655 Concession 1, Puslinch, N0B 2J0
- Dianne’s Home Daycare – (905) 746-3922
Full service Residential and Commercial Cleaning Services. Why Choose Fresh Scents? We are a professional licensed company with insurance, bonding and full background checks on all of our staff. We customize our service to your needs … by creating a customized checklist for each client to ensure quality & thoroughness. We can fit our services to any budget by performing only the services you want & need at a great price. We have a 100% satisfaction guarantee. We use all natural products, essential oils & specialized equipment that are proven to be safer, better for your health & the environment and also more effective than traditional chemical cleaners. Try us once & we’re confident you will always want a Fresh Scents Clean! Call today for your Free, No obligation, cleaning consultation!
- GMW Restoration Services Ltd. – (519) 767-3375 – 4478 Victoria Road S., Puslinch, ON N0B 2J0
- Hitchhiker Lemonade Company – (519) 994-7657 – 81 Brock Rd. S., Aberfoyle, ON N1H 6H9
- Impact Bridges Group – (519) 829-4008 – 4029 Sideroad 20 S., Puslinch, ON N0B 2J0
- Kindness Kitchen Vegan Baking – (519) 829-8131
- Gay Kukovica CFP, CHS. Freedom 55 Financial/ Quadrus Investment Services/Canada Life. – (519) 836-8645 – 953 Watson Rd S., Puslinch N0B 2J0
- Ladies Retreat Spa – (647) 297-6534 – 16 Ochs Dr., Morriston
- The Little Country School – (519) 829-8131 – 6517 Wellington Rd. 34, Cambridge, ON N3C 2V4
- Little King Goods – Clean, Simple, Rugged – 100% Handcrafted Goods. Morriston, ON. [email protected]
- Mast Works – (519) 827-4042 – Puslinch, ON
- Milburn’s Auto Sales & Service – Sales: (519) 822-9949 Service: (519) 822-6810 – 219 Brock Rd. N, Guelph, ON N1H 6H9
- Norwex – Susan Gray – (519) 820-8013 – Puslinch, ON
Quantum Slice CorporationQuantum Slice is your one stop shop for all your web programming needs. With over 20 years of experience with real world, large corporate website development we have the experience to do the job right – On Budget and On Time. Visit us on the web at QuantumSlice.com
- Raiseathon online pledge & donation solution – (226) 533-8883
- Re-Vital-Eyes Interiors – (519) 766-9593 – 4028 Hwy #6 South, Puslinch ON
- Royal LePage Escarpment Realty, Brokerage – (519) 853-2600 Office, (519) 766-8132 Linda Olson, Broker, 2 Mill St E Acton.
- Signature Weddings by Lisa – (519) 835-1317 – Puslinch, ON
- Soleful Wellness Reflexology – (519) 377-5934 – 3 Badenoch Street, Morriston, ON
- Southgate Animal Hospital – (519) 822-9600 – 361 Southgate Drive, Guelph, ON N1G 3M5
- Sunrise Therapeutic Riding and Learning Centre – (519) 837-0558 – 6920 Concession 1, Puslinch, N0B 2J0
- Sweet Temptations Cupcakery – (519) 362-0894 – 1398 Gordon Street Unit #5 Guelph, Ontario N1L 1C8
Tomboyz Landscaping(519) 820-4066
4530 Wellington Rd 35, RR#6 Guelph N1H 6J3
Tomboyz Landscaping was established in March, 2007 by two sisters Amy & Amanda. We treat every job and every customer the same, no matter how large or small the project is. With professionalism, courtesy and execution upon delivering our services, guaranteeing complete satisfaction with every job we do.
TrilliumWest Real Estate BrokerageAllison Bureau – Sales Representative
292 Stone Rd W. Suite 11, Guelph N1G 3C4
There is a difference – from buyers to sellers, from investors to builders, TrilliumWest has carefully crafted strategies and procedures to serve you, the client, in the very best way we can. We know you will love the experience of working with the dedicated professionals at TrilliumWest.
- Tvan Excavating – (905) 659-9000 – 1406 Gore Rd, Puslinch, ON N0B 2J0
Valensbrae Sheep Farm1527 Regional Road 97, Puslinch, ON.
Pasture-raised Ontario Lamb. Seasonal farm gate sales of frozen lamb cuts, whole or half lambs. In addition to Dorset & Shetland sheep, Valensbrae Farm has pot-bellied pigs, Red Sexlinks layers, Honey bees and two llamas Ben & Jerry. A family run operation led by Ted Stark. For inquires or to place an order for lamb – contact Ted: 905-659-7253 or [email protected]
Click here to follow Valensbrae Farm on Facebook.
As a printing brokerage, we work for you the client to get you the highest quality professional printed products at unbeatable low pricing Guaranteed! We have access to 1000’s of printed and promotional products from our suppliers as well as replacement toners & ink cartridges for your home or office printers, and negotiate the best pricing for our clients each and every time. Our goal is to help your business to attain success through key marketing ideas and products that work for your target audience. We know that the more success you have in your business the more you will return to us for your marketing needs. Give us a try and we are sure to save your business some time & money.
- The Village Family Restaurant – (519) 265-5455 – 30 Brock Rd S, Guelph, ON N1H 6H9
- Vinnie’s Mr. Fixit – (519) 821-8880 – 30 Hayes Avenue Guelph, Ontario N1V 5E6
- Vogel Millwrighting – (519) 267-5525
Whistle Stop Co-op Preschool(519) 824-1942
23 Brock Rd S, Guelph, ON N1H 6H9
Whistle Stop Cooperative Preschool combines the two most important ingredients of a successful first childhood experience: the expertise of Early Childhood Educators and the best expert on your child… YOU! The Whistle Stop program runs M/W/F mornings and offers a wide range of activities to stimulate your child’s interests: stories, art, music, and creative play to name a few. This is a place where teachers listen to your thoughts concerning your child and work with you to meet your child’s needs. Whistle Stop strives to expose children to learning experiences that will develop their natural curiosity and love of learning.