January 20, 2021
Customer Service Coordinator
The Township of Puslinch is seeking an energetic and motivated individual to fill the position of Customer Service Coordinator.
The major responsibilities include:
- Coordinate facility bookings including showing of facility, programming doors, maintenance of files, monthly reporting, facility usage reports and account receivables tracking
- Accept building permit applications and associated fees (Development Charges), conduct preliminary review including zoning, enter pertinent data into the Township database, schedule and book inspections, prepare correspondence regarding outstanding deficiencies, inspections and revocation.
- Process and issue licences and permits in accordance with applicable By-law or legislation. e.g. lottery, dog, kennel, fireworks vendors, open air burn permits, entrance permits, fireworks displays, etc
- Liaise with internal staff to classify records and establish files including property files and plans
- Respond to general inquiries at the Township’s counter and over the phone. e.g. accept applications, receive and process payments and daily reconciliation for deposits.
- Community college diploma in Business Administration or related field
- Minimum 3 years related experience in customer service or municipal environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Superior interpersonal skills and customer service skills including the ability to work effectively in a team environment
- Strong organizational and problem solving skills
- Computer proficiency in MS Office (Word, Excel, Outlook) and database applications
If you need an accessible format, please email [email protected] or call (519) 763-1226 ext. 207. If you are contacted regarding this position, please advise of any accommodation measures you may require during our selection process. Information received relating to accommodation needs of applicants will be addressed confidentially.
The Township is an equal opportunity employer. We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those applicants selected for an interview will be contacted. Applicant Information is collected in accordance with the Municipal Freedom of Information and Protection of Privacy Act and will be used only for candidate selection.