As the situation surrounding COVID‐19 continues to evolve, the Township is taking every
precaution necessary to protect the health and well‐being of the public and its staff.
The Township relies heavily on the advice and information provided by our federal, provincial and local
public health professionals. As a result, effective March 17, 2020 at 9:00 am, the Township’s Municipal
Office will be closed to the public.
As previously communicated, the Township’s indoor recreational facilities including the Puslinch
Community Centre and the Optimist Recreation Centre are closed to the public effective immediately
from March 16 to April 5, 2020.
- Business can be conducted on‐line by email at [email protected] or [email protected] or by
phone by calling 519‐763‐1226;
- Township Building Officials will continue to conduct legislated visits. These appointments can be booked or cancelled by emailing [email protected];
- Taxes can be paid through financial institutions via internet or telephone banking;
- Burn permits and dog tags can be purchased online at www.puslinch.ca;
- Additionally, there is a secure 24/7 mail drop box at the Township Municipal Office, located at
7404 Wellington Road 34, Puslinch Ontario.
The Township intends to make every effort possible to uphold a strong level of customer service during
this time. This includes continuity of essential services such as fire and road maintenance.
All Township parks, fields, trails and outdoor spaces will remain open and available for residents to
This is a rapidly evolving situation; discussions and decisions are being made on an ongoing basis. Any
changes in operations will be communicated and posted to the Township’s website at www.puslinch.ca.
For more information on COVID‐19, please contact Wellington‐Dufferin‐Guelph Public Health at 1‐800‐
265‐7006 or visit www.wdgpublichealth.ca.