October 20, 2021
COVID-19 AND TOWNSHIP OF PUSLINCH CANCELLATION UPDATES
The Township relies heavily on the advice and information provided by our federal, provincial and local public health professionals. As a result, the following closures remain in effect to May 31, 2020. The decision to extend closures and cancellations will be continually reviewed, in conjunction with direction from the Province and guidance from Wellington-Dufferin Guelph Public Health, to determine if an earlier opening is possible or if a further extension is required.
- All Township facilities and buildings remain closed to the public.
- Based on the advice of Public Health, all outdoor play structures and sports fields remain closed. Unless directed otherwise by provincial officials, open spaces in our parks remain open and the public should continue to physical-distance themselves while using these spaces. Failure to abide by the physical distancing requirements will result in closure of these spaces.
- Township staff will continue to be available to assist and service residents by electronic means only. Business can be conducted on-line by email at [email protected] or [email protected] or by phone by calling 519-763-1226 and leaving a detailed message.
- Township Building Officials will continue to conduct legislated visits. These appointments can be booked or cancelled by emailing [email protected].
- Taxes can be paid through financial institutions via internet or telephone banking.
- Burn permits and dog tags can be purchased online at www.puslinch.ca.
- Additionally, there is a secure 24/7 mail drop box at the Township Municipal Office, located at 7404 Wellington Road 34, Puslinch Ontario.
- For information about the County of Wellington’s curbside collection services, please visit www.wellington.ca/sws.
This is a rapidly evolving situation; discussions and decisions are being made on an ongoing basis. Any changes in operations will be communicated and posted to the Township’s website at www.puslinch.ca.
For more information on COVID-19, and tips on taking care of your mental health during physical distancing and social isolation, please contact Wellington-Dufferin-Guelph Public Health at 1-800-265- 7006 or visit www.wdgpublichealth.ca.