October 23, 2020
The COVID-19 situation continues to change rapidly, and as a Township, we are doing our best to adapt how we conduct business and serve our community, while protecting the safety of our staff and residents. Township officials are working closely with Wellington-Dufferin-Guelph Public Health to respond to the situation.
The Township relies heavily on the advice and information provided by our federal, provincial and local public health professionals. As a result, given positive progress and recent announcements by the Province, we have made changes with respect to Township-owned Parks and Greenspaces.
Effective today (May 15th), Parks, Trails, and Greenspaces are re-opened to allow use by the public in accordance with the physical separation directives issued by the Province. Playgrounds and sports fields remain closed.
We strongly encourage everyone using the Parks, Trails, and Greenspaces to respect the use of the facilities and adherer to all physical distancing requirements. Failure to do so, may result in the Township being directed to close these areas again.
- All Township facilities and buildings remain closed to the public.
- Township staff will continue to be available to assist and service residents by electronic means only. Business can be conducted on-line by email at [email protected] or [email protected] or by phone by calling 519-763-1226 and leaving a detailed message.
- Township Building Officials will continue to issue Building Permits and complete building inspections. These appointments can be booked or cancelled by emailing [email protected]
- Taxes can be paid through financial institutions via internet or telephone banking.
- Burn permits and dog tags can be purchased online at www.puslinch.ca.
- Additionally, there is a secure 24/7 mail drop box at the Township Municipal Office, located at 7404 Wellington Road 34, Puslinch Ontario.
- For information about the County of Wellington’s curbside collection services, please visit www.wellington.ca/sws.
This is a rapidly evolving situation; discussions and decisions are being made on an ongoing basis. Any changes in operations will be communicated and posted to the Township’s website at www.puslinch.ca.
For more information on COVID-19, and tips on taking care of your mental health during physical distancing and social isolation, please contact Wellington-Dufferin-Guelph Public Health at 1-800-265- 7006 or visit www.wdgpublichealth.ca.