We are missing our community these days, and we know you are too! Until we are together again, stay connected with Wellington County Library though www.wellington.ca/Library. Place orders for curbside pick up through our online catalogue or access to online resources 24/7, including:
- Ebooks and audiobooks via Libby app and OverDrive
- Kanopy film streaming for all ages
- Creativebug for craft ideas and tutorials
- Temporary access to Ancestry Library Edition
- World Book Online for educational activities
- Access to New York Times Online content
- Plus more!
Join the 2020 TD Summer Reading Club online for reading challenges, activities you can do at home, and fun prizes! Visit www.wellington.ca/Library starting June 15 for details.
Looking for your next read on the Libby app and OverDrive? Check out the following eBook and audiobook titles.
- Atkinson, Kate: Life after Life
- Black, Cara: Three Hours in Paris
- Edugyan, Esi: Half-Blood Blues
- Ferrante, Elena: My Brilliant Friend
- Gaiman, Neil: The Ocean at the end of the Lane
- Lapena, Shari: The Couple Next Door
- Morganstern, Erin: The Starless Sea
- Ng, Celeste: Little Fires Everywhere
- Saunders, George: Lincoln in the Bardo
- Ward, Jesmyn: Sing, Unburied, Sing
- Grann, David: Killers of the Flower Moon
- Kalanithi, Paul: When Breath becomes Air
- Kolata, Gina: Flu: The Story of the Great Influenza Pandemic of 1918 and the Search for the Virus that Caused It
- Macdonald, Helen: H is for Hawk
- Michels, Mardi: In the French Kitchen with Kids: Easy, Everyday Dishes for the Whole Family to Make and Enjoy
- Sibley, David Allen: What It’s Like To Be A Bird
- Spence, Annie: Dear Fahrenheit 451: Love and Heartbreak in the Stacks
- Talaga, Tanya: Seven Fallen Feathers
- Westover, Tara: Educated
- Wright, Laura: The First Mess Cookbook
Stay informed on COVID-19 developments by checking the County of Wellington COVID-19 Information and Updates page at www.wellington.ca.