February 26, 2021
The Township of Puslinch is pleased to announce the following changes with respect to Township-owned facilities:
- Outdoor sports facilities and multi-use fields including baseball diamonds and soccer fields can now be booked and used for games (washroom, change-rooms and seating areas remain closed)
- playgrounds are now open
The Township relies heavily on the advice and information provided by our federal, provincial and local public health professionals. As a result, the following closures remain in effect to September 8th, 2020. The decision to extend closures and cancellations will be continually reviewed, in conjunction with direction from the Province, guidance from Wellington-Dufferin Guelph Public Health, and the Chief Medical Officer of Health to determine if an earlier opening is possible or if a further extension is required.
The following Township owned facilities remain closed:
- All washrooms and change rooms
- Puslinch Community Centre
- Gymnasium at the Optimist Recreation Centre
- Municipal Office
- Township staff will continue to be available to assist and service residents by electronic means only. Business can be conducted on-line by email at [email protected] or [email protected] or by phone by calling 519-763-1226 and leaving a detailed message.
- Township Building Officials will continue to be available regarding permits and for inspections. These appointments can be booked or cancelled by emailing [email protected]
- Taxes can be paid through financial institutions via internet or telephone banking.
- Burn permits and dog tags can be purchased online at www.puslinch.ca.
- Additionally, there is a secure 24/7 mail drop box at the Township Municipal Office, located at 7404 Wellington Road 34, Puslinch Ontario.
For more information on COVID-19, and tips on taking care of your mental health during physical distancing and social isolation, please contact Wellington-Dufferin-Guelph Public Health at 1-800-265-7006 or visit www.wdgpublichealth.ca.