Customer Service Coordinator
The Township of Puslinch is seeking an energetic and motivated individual to fill the position of
Customer Service Coordinator.
The major responsibilities include:
- Coordinate facility bookings including showing of facility, programming doors,
maintenance of files, monthly reporting, facility usage reports and account receivables
- Accept building permit applications and associated fees (Development Charges),
conduct preliminary review including zoning, enter pertinent data into the Township
database, schedule and book inspections, prepare correspondence regarding
outstanding deficiencies, inspections and revocation.
- Process and issue licences and permits in accordance with applicable By-law or
legislation. e.g. lottery, dog, kennel, fireworks vendors, open air burn permits, entrance
permits, fireworks displays, etc
- Liaise with internal staff to classify records and establish files including property files and plans
- Respond to general inquiries at the Township’s counter and over the phone. e.g. accept
applications, receive and process payments and daily reconciliation for deposits.
- Community college diploma in Business Administration or related field
- Minimum 3 years related experience in customer service or municipal environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Superior interpersonal skills and customer service skills including the ability to work
effectively in a team environment
- Strong organizational and problem solving skills
- Computer proficiency in MS Office (Word, Excel, Outlook) and database applications
2017 Salary Range is $49,157.00 to $55,327.00. A comprehensive benefit package is also
provided. Interested applicants are invited to send a detailed resume and cover letter by no
later than 4:30 p.m. Thursday, February 2nd, 2017 to the Taxation and Customer Service
Supervisor, Township of Puslinch, 7404 Wellington Rd 34, Puslinch, ON N0B 2J0 email:
[email protected]. For a more detailed job description, visit our website at www.puslinch.ca
If you need an accessible format, please email [email protected] or call (519) 763-1226 ext.
207. If you are contacted regarding this position, please advise of any accommodation
measures you may require during our selection process. Information received relating to
accommodation needs of applicants will be addressed confidentially.
The Township is an equal opportunity employer. We thank all applicants for their interest,
however, only those applicants selected for an interview will be contacted. Applicant
Information is collected in accordance with the Municipal Freedom of Information and Protection
of Privacy Act and will be used only for candidate selection.