December 21, 2018
The below recipe is reprinted with permission from Drumlin Farms. Click here to see their full recipe selection.
CSA WEEK 3
Here’s a quick and easy recipe for kohlrabi/carrot/apple slaw:
- 2-3 kohlrabi, peeled and cut into matchstick size pieces
- 1 large apple cut into matchsticks
- 1 or 2 medium carrots grated
- salt and pepper
- 1 tbsp dijon mustard
- 1 tbsp honey
- 2 tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 4 tbsp olive oil
- Mix dressing ingredients in small bowl until combined.
- Mix kohlrabi, carrot and apple in medium bowl and pour dressing over top, toss to evenly coat. Add salt and pepper to taste and toss again.
- If preferred, fresh chives or diced spring onions can also be added.
Tagged with: recipes